Monday: Play dough. Greta and her Mom played with play dough this morning. I helped Greta roll it out. Greta chose a shape and pushed down on the play dough. I provided a cookie sheet from our play kitchen to collect the play dough.
Possibilities plan: Chalk on the black wall. Thanks again Peter Yi (Brandon's Dad) for painting our wall.
Charlo= Charlie+Arlo the second I took the chalk out Charlie and Arlo were trying to figure out how else they could they use the chalk.
Charlie finally dumped it all out.
Outdoor adventures:
Tuesday: Read books on the couch and in the pillow area.
Possibilities plan: Directional game.
Taking movements across the floor. Running, crawling, rolling over, jumping, swaying, walking backwards and spinning. We also took out the parachute. After watching the parachute go up and down and the Willows running around. Lin gave them a parachute ride across the floor. Weeeee!!!
The Willows loved it. Photos posted outside the door on the wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment